A manual sync is required for any changes made in the Fuel Lock app or Web Dashboard to be applied to the device. Some examples of changes that require a manual sync are, but not limited to:
- Adding/editing/removing employee
- Adding/editing/removing equipment
- Adding/editing/removing device
- Adding/editing/removing Power Supplies and Pulsers
The process may time up to a minute to complete.
Note that Fuel Lock is configured to automatically sync every six hours as well.
Check out this video on how to perform a manual sync.
- On the Fuel Lock device, press * then ###